Views: 15 Author: https://www.8dfd.cn/a/244.html Publish Time: 2023-02-07 Origin: https://www.8dfd.cn/a/244.html
I). Daily maintenance:
Check the daily report of diesel generator.
2. Check the diesel generator: oil level and coolant level.
3. Daily check the diesel generator for damage, leakage and belt looseness or wear.
2). Weekly maintenance:
1. Repeat the daily inspection of Class A diesel generator.
2. Check the air filter, clean or replace the air filter core.
3. Drain water or sediment from the fuel tank and fuel filter.
4. Check the water filter.
5. Check the starting battery.
6. Start the diesel generator and check for any impact.
7. Wash the cooling fins at the front and rear ends of the cooler with air gun and clean water.